Star wars Galaxies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set after phantom menace and before the clone wars.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alley Ways

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tobimuska

Tobimuska

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:36 am

*leans on wall watching for a chance to pickpocket sombody*
Back to top Go down
Keru
Cloned Miraluka Jedi
Keru

Male Number of posts : 59
Alignment : ---
Race : Cloned Miraluka
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:20 am

You feel your body cringe as i appear behind you. "Ahem, What have we here...? Common theivery..?" I wave my hand over your face, preparing a jedi mind trick. "You dont want to steal from the people. You want to go home, get your life straigthened out. Start a family and be a productive member of society."

((If you have natural affinity to the force you can avoid the trick, this is the time to speak up if you want your character to be a jedi XO))
Back to top Go down
Tobimuska

Tobimuska

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:29 pm

(yea i wanna be jedi)

yes...i must become a true jedi
Back to top Go down
Keru
Cloned Miraluka Jedi
Keru

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:32 pm

((X_X I was mind tricking you i didnt ask about becoming a jedi))
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Shgre
Admin
Zetsumei Shgre

Male Number of posts : 31
Alignment : Netural
Race : Human
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:37 pm

-I walk through the Alleyways, looking at a datapd, but also watching a man in front of me. The man is a target i am about to assasinate for a Hutt-
Back to top Go down
Tobimuska

Tobimuska

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:39 pm

(sorry gosh x_x)

*is under mind control *
Back to top Go down
Keru
Cloned Miraluka Jedi
Keru

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:40 pm

((XO If you want to become a jedi, avoid the mind trick, pretend your unlocking a natural affinity to the force XO >_<))
Back to top Go down
Tobimuska

Tobimuska

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:43 pm

*blinks several times breaking out of the mind control slowly*

huh....what the hell man....
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Shgre
Admin
Zetsumei Shgre

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:43 pm

-i smile as the man slows to a stop. I let the barrel of a blaster pistol emrg from my shirt sleeve- and whisper-...nighty night..-i raise my hand and shoot the man three times in the bak- Hehee...easy money...-i then walk off, looking at my datapad-

(XDDD lol Maik)
Back to top Go down
Keru
Cloned Miraluka Jedi
Keru

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:47 pm

My expression widens slightly, as i look up surprised. "You were able to avoid a Mastered level mind trick...?" I focus on you intently, seeing you with the force through my blindfold. "You, boy, have you ever heard of something called 'The Force'?" I suddenly hear the gunshot from Zetsumei, and immiedetly sense it with my sight. I hold out my hand to Tobi, signalling to wait as i dash through the alleys, quickly finding Zetsumei. With a single whip of my hand the gun flys against the wall, smashing and breaking as i force push you against a wall as i try to heal the man.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Shgre
Admin
Zetsumei Shgre

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:50 pm

-I slam against the wall- Freakin' A!!! Damn Jedi!! You ruining my mission!
(are u holding me against the wall, or did u just push me? x.x)
Back to top Go down
Tobimuska

Tobimuska

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:52 pm

gah the force....

*looks at you then goes to follow you and stops waiting*
Back to top Go down
Keru
Cloned Miraluka Jedi
Keru

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:55 pm

((Mildly holding you against the wall, but since im concentrating on using the force to heal the man you could break free))
"Damn...Hes taken 3 shots to the lungs..." I stand up, raising the man with the force and laying him down in a neat position, trying to honor him as much as possible. I look over to Zetsumei. "We'll see what the galactic senate wants to do with you..."
Back to top Go down
Tobimuska

Tobimuska

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:58 pm

*runs around the corner and see's the man dead*

oh crap....
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Shgre
Admin
Zetsumei Shgre

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:00 pm

-i push forcefully off the wall, breaking your hold on me and look at you- How noble of you...and the Senate can't do anymore worse than what has altaedy happened. I eman...im a Spy and I was cuaght...-i shake my head-
Back to top Go down
Keru
Cloned Miraluka Jedi
Keru

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:03 pm

"Ehh...What a busy day...I run into a common criminal with affinity to the force, next i run into a bounty hunter and spy." I wave my hand over your head, preparing a jedi mind trick while tapping into your memories/thoughts. "You no longer want to hurt people. You don't want to collect bounties. You don't want to spy on people. You no longer have anything to do with the Hutts, you want to go home, get a job and start a family."
Back to top Go down
Tobimuska

Tobimuska

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:04 pm

its zetsumei a leader of teh spys crap....if he see me with a jedi...

*crouches behind trash can quietly*
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Shgre
Admin
Zetsumei Shgre

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:07 pm

(I dun wnat to become a Jedi, not yet at least, oh and do a dice roll for Tobi and me, to make sure we can become Jedi.)

-i stare at u, and act like my im falling for the mind trick- I no longer wnat to hurt people. I dont wnat to collect bounties. I dont-i then break into laughter- Wow..if you Jedi are so strong..why cant you tell if your Mind Tricks will do something or not?! -i simrk then begin to walk away-
Back to top Go down
Keru
Cloned Miraluka Jedi
Keru

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:09 pm

((Wasnt intending you to become a jedi XO))
"Hmph, you can't walk away from me that easily. I tried to give you a second life, alas now your fate is in the hands of the senate." You feel yourself become crippled as i latch your body with the force, pulling it along with me as i propel myself up the walls with the force.
Back to top Go down
Tobimuska

Tobimuska

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:11 pm

*lies back against wall letting out a sigh*

wow if he saw me the hutts would kill me...
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Shgre
Admin
Zetsumei Shgre

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:13 pm

(Jut a note x.x) -i get dragged- Your such a rightgeous person! Trying to give me a second life like taht. PLease...the only reason you Jedi use your Mind Trick is so you dont have to make decisions that will make you look bad, you just make them go away..r put the decision in someone else's hands.
Back to top Go down
Tobimuska

Tobimuska

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:17 pm

*gets up and runs off into the darkness*
Back to top Go down
Keru
Cloned Miraluka Jedi
Keru

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:24 pm

"All beings of life deserve a second chance, after they have refused it the jedi no longer can control the situation, and the being has to be left in the hands of the senate, who can dirty their hands without being rejected by the force." We continue up the walls, at some point the large Jedi Temple comes into view and i dash from rooftop to rooftop towards it.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Shgre
Admin
Zetsumei Shgre

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:10 pm

-i see the temple-...Your taking me to the temple to be witheld?
Back to top Go down
Keru
Cloned Miraluka Jedi
Keru

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:45 pm

"The senate will pick you up from there..." We start getting closer and closer to the temple, a strong aura of force can be felt from all the gathered jedi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alley Ways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alley Ways   Alley Ways I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alley Ways
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star wars Galaxies :: Republic Controlled Systems :: Coruscant (Capital)-
Jump to: