Star wars Galaxies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set after phantom menace and before the clone wars.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Create

Go down 
+20
Nate
Ventus JagearJaques
zayne carrick
Zudo Kinuchi
Arashi
Ataku
jarjar
®é/\/Ò
Syn
Jan Soresi
Naraca
Zack
Kaito
Tobimuska
Yamato
Mendai Starstream
Jin
Keru
Zetsumei Shgre
Fayt
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fayt
Secret Apprentice
Fayt

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:38 pm

Name:
Race:
Alligance:
(Republic, CIS or Neutral)
Profession:(Commando, Spy, Scout, Bounty Hunter, Medic, Smuggler)
Home Planet:
Bio/History:

Last edited by Fayt on Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://star-wars-galaxies.rpg-board.net
Zetsumei Shgre
Admin
Zetsumei Shgre

Male Number of posts : 31
Alignment : Netural
Race : Human
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:21 pm

Name:Zetsumei
Lastname:Shgre (rhymes with Shmi...)
Alliance:Netural
Class: Spy
Race:Human
Home Planet:Coruscant
Bio/History: Zetsumei lived a rough life on Coruscant. He prefered to roam around more than be at home. He was very mischevioud when he was five to seven years of age. He is now very skillfull in stealth and other spy specialites.

Last edited by Zetsumei Shgre on Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fayt
Secret Apprentice
Fayt

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:25 pm

Approved..
Back to top Go down
Fayt
Secret Apprentice
Fayt

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:05 pm

Name: Fayt
Lastname: Leingod
Race: Mandalorian
Class: Rouge Pilot
Home Planet: Nar shaddaa
Bio/History: Faytis the direct desendent of the legendary jedi knight Revan. He was always naturaly good at piloting and makeing and repairing equipment. He plans to seek out the star forge like is ancestor before him.

Last edited by Fayt on Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fayt
Secret Apprentice
Fayt

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 6:24 pm

Approved...
Back to top Go down
Keru
Cloned Miraluka Jedi
Keru

Male Number of posts : 59
Alignment : ---
Race : Cloned Miraluka
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:08 pm

Name: Keru
Lastname: Unknown
Race:Miraluka(They look like humans, cept they have no eyes or blank white sockets and cannot see through focusing of light, also are a force-sensitive race. Look it up wikipedia if ya never heard of em)
Class: Ranger
Home Planet: Alpheridies
Bio/History: Abandoned as a child, Keru grew up on the strees of Alpheridies. Living it hard he, Eventually came to stow away on a trader's ship and came to Coruscant, where he lived out the rest of his life.
Back to top Go down
Fayt
Secret Apprentice
Fayt

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:04 pm

(Approved, even though the race was whiped out 10,000 or so years ago o.o)
Back to top Go down
Keru
Cloned Miraluka Jedi
Keru

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:25 pm

(O.o' It didnt tell me that = P)
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:51 pm

Name:Jin
LastName:Korn
Race:Wookie!
Class:bounty Hunter/smuggler
Home Planet: Kashyyk
Bio/History: Parents died in an elevator accident where the vines "broke" and they tumbled to their death. Stricken with grief, ran away and became a bounty hunter.
Back to top Go down
Mendai Starstream
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Mendai Starstream

Male Number of posts : 49
Alignment : Sith Lord
Race : Nautolan
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:44 pm

Name:Mendai
Lastname:Starstream
Race:Nautolan
Class: Sith Lord
Home Planet: Korriban
Bio/History: Mendai was born on the planet of Nar Shadda, before escapeing on a Cargo ship. After the Cargo ship was taken over by the Sith, and Mandai was found, he was sent to the Korriban Training Facility. He learned the basics under many of the instructors, and then was sent to Apprintance under the Dark lord Greviouse. After many years secretly training under the Dark Lord in secretcy, he went off on his own. Thought of being dead as time grew on, he Resurfaced on Korriban, where he Hid in one of the Tombs, Meditateing, and Practicing. After his long absence in the world, Mendai Resurfaced for good, creating his two Lightsabers, and Defeating Sith Lord after Sith Lord, untill he had proven himself Worthy to be called one by the Emperor. Now, Sith Lord Mendai, travels the Galaxy, Enforceing the rule of the Empire.

Last edited by Mendai Starstream on Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Shgre
Admin
Zetsumei Shgre

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:49 pm

Approved (and class would be like spy, ranger, or pilot o.o)
Back to top Go down
Yamato

Male Number of posts : 2
Alignment : Neutral
Race : Human- Made from different human cells.
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:22 am

Name: Yamato
Lastname: ??
Race: Human
Class: spy
Home Planet: Coruscant
Bio/History: He was a very stupid guy that lived in a recycling box and then he got a job as a spy??

Last edited by Yamato on Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keru
Cloned Miraluka Jedi
Keru

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:25 am

The starting classes are spy, ranger, or pilot. And by bio/history, we dont mean OOC we mean your friggen characters bio -.-
Back to top Go down
Tobimuska

Tobimuska

Number of posts : 27

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:14 am

Name:Tobimuska = Tobi for short
Lastname:Urakia
Race:Human(i think)
Class: Jedi o.o(Spy,Ranger,Bounty Hunter ect.)
Home Planet:coruscant
Bio/History:he was born into the world and grew up to be a protector a JEDI PRTECTOR da da da
Back to top Go down
Keru
Cloned Miraluka Jedi
Keru

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:39 am

You cant start out as a jedi = / Starting classes= ranger, spy, or pilot. Choose one of those then accepted, and Yamato -.-' I guess its accepted.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Male Number of posts : 3

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:49 am

Name: Kaito
Lastname: Asher
Class: Pilot
Home Planet: Tatooine
Bio/History: Kaito Lived A Poor Life As The Only Son Of A Moisture Farmer. His Father, Grieving From The Loss Of His Wife, Was Left In Denial And Refused To Work. This Left Kaito To Steal From Other Farmers To Survive. When 16 Kaito's Father Commited Suicide Leaving Kaito With No Other Family. He Decided To Leave Tatooine Where He Learned The Skills And Traits Of A Pilot.
Back to top Go down
Tobimuska

Tobimuska

Number of posts : 27

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:22 am

Name: Tobimuska
Last NAme:Obito
Home Planet: Corucan(i think thats how it spelt ''/)
Bio:was born in the less conventiunt of areas as a poor family he was never really that good at much but he was a excellent at spying on people he soon latter at age 12-14 he took on pick pocketing people as a spy for the dark side as a hobby he is now 16 and is aiming towards a dark life of crime and spying on the jedi to over power and destroy them in the near future
Class:Spy
Back to top Go down
Zack

Zack

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:46 am

Name: Zack
Lastname: Unknown
Race: Zabrak
Class: Ranger
Home Planet: Dagobah
Bio/History: Nothing to say about my character really hes only 10. Hmm lets see he was born on a small farm in Dagobah. His mother was a farmer and his father was a ranger who wasn't home most of the time. Whenever his father was home he would teach me how to use his ranger equiptment. Mom kept the farm running untill one day a group of Tusken Raders. They destroyed all the crops and killed my mother. My father was out off the planet for a few days but I had my own rangers stuff as a gift from him. It was all smaller than his because as you could tell im alot smaller. I was able to take out almost all the raiders. After I took out a few they started to split up talking about bringing more to come and finish me off. A few days later my dad gets home not realizing what happened. Im sitting in the house crying mom laying on the floor all the blood is cleaned off. Dad walks in and sees her and starts to ask what happened. I tell him and he look at me and gets his ranger stuff. He walks out the door towards were the raiders are. I try to stop him but there was no way he was being controled by revenge. I watched as he started to walk there. He got further and further eventaully I couldnt see him. I could hear the fight all the yelling of the raiders and the blasts from the rifle. Eventaully it stopped. I sit inside and wait for a few days then I get worried. I start to walk out there with my ranger stuff. I look over the hill at there camp and put a scope on my rifle. I see that there is only about 5 left and then there leader was standing there with my fathers head on a pike. Out of anger I point my gun at the leaders head completly blowing it up. The rest of the raiders see this and start to run at me. I start shooting them one by one. The lats one makes it to me. I pull out a little blaster and shoot him straight through the heart. He falls over ontop of me. It takes me a few minutes to get him off but after I do I run down and sit by my dads body crying. I start to walk about home and as I do I think. I wish it was me that was taken not them. I make it back to the house and sit there all alone. A few days later a man walks by my house after noticing our crops were all dead. He comes in and sees everything is all clean. He yells but no one answers. He yells a few more times and I come out of my room with my rifle pointed straight at him. He asked me what happend. I couldnt answer tears just ran down my face. He offers for me to come live with him and I did and thats where ive been for a few years. Anger and hate has built within me and one day I might just explode.

Last edited by Shaki on Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Shgre
Admin
Zetsumei Shgre

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:55 am

o.o.....unless told so..u need to put a bio
Back to top Go down
Zack

Zack

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:08 am

That better?
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Shgre
Admin
Zetsumei Shgre

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:31 am

yea o.o
Kaito-Approved
Tobi-Approved
Shaki-approved

ANYONE WHO DOES NOT WANT TO BE A HUMAN AND DOES NOT KNO OTHER RACES OF STAR WARS, I JUST MADE A TOPIC WITH A LINK TO A RACES PAGE, SO GO THERE IF YOU DONT WANT T BE HUMAN
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

Male Number of posts : 1

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:53 am

Name:Naraca
Lastname:unknown
Race:Human
Class: Hunter
Home Planet:unknown
Bio/History:when Naraca first open his eyes he wasent in a hospital but he first opend his eyes in a capsule and looking at him was what seemed to be his mom and he was never told where he was born since he was born somewhere under ground hidden away and he was called by a full name but just Naraca then one day Naraca wanted to leave and he did once he was 18 and he took the job as a hunter for now and Naraca wheres clothes looking from the past cuz when he was born the humans there would where past day looking metal but still keeping a future look so Naraca left hoping to be something a little more
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Shgre
Admin
Zetsumei Shgre

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:01 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Yamato

Race : Human- Made from different human cells.

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:28 pm

Name: Yamato
Lastname: ??
Race: Human clone thing(Like made by cells and stuff)
Class: spy
Home Planet: Coruscant
Bio/History: He was born in a capsule by people getting human cells and doing stuff with it. He had no mother or father to be with him. So he lived alone in a rubbish dump thing and decided one day to become a SPY!!. 'O'
Back to top Go down
Fayt
Secret Apprentice
Fayt

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:38 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Create Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Create   Character Create I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Create
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next