Star wars Galaxies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set after phantom menace and before the clone wars.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entrance/Hallways

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Keru
Cloned Miraluka Jedi
Keru

Male Number of posts : 59
Alignment : ---
Race : Cloned Miraluka
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Entrance/Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Entrance/Hallways   Entrance/Hallways I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:45 pm

I walk into the temple, gripping Zetsumei on my side. "Oi, Oi...I need immiedate transportation for this man to the Galactice Holding Cell."
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Shgre
Admin
Zetsumei Shgre

Male Number of posts : 31
Alignment : Netural
Race : Human
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Entrance/Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance/Hallways   Entrance/Hallways I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:47 pm

-i look around the temple an whistle-.....pretty big on the inside..and even higher tech as well...
Back to top Go down
Keru
Cloned Miraluka Jedi
Keru

Entrance/Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance/Hallways   Entrance/Hallways I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:55 pm

A transport ship drops down near the entrance, and i drag you towards it. A Jedi and pilot await inside, aswell as several other criminals. The jedi steps out for a second and speaks to us: Sir, We'll need to incapacitate him for the ride, aswell as strip him of all weapons.

"Right, right..." i set you down, and pull my fingers back. All metal items(Including guns) cling immiedetly to the fingers, and i crush them with the force. "Now, ill need help with the mind trick...Hes slightly resistant..." The jedi steps up to me, and simultaneously we wave our hands over your forehead. You feel yourself feeling drowsy, as you drift into a mind trick induced sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Shgre
Admin
Zetsumei Shgre

Entrance/Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance/Hallways   Entrance/Hallways I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:07 pm

-before i am put to sleep i grab a thin, pointed piece a destroyed gun, and using my stealth training, you would have to be totally focused on my hand. I stab the object into my leg, and ush it in so only the top syicks ot, but barely.- wat the..im not tired...im not..-i go night night and fall limp-
Back to top Go down
Keru
Cloned Miraluka Jedi
Keru

Entrance/Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance/Hallways   Entrance/Hallways I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:40 pm

"Hmm..." I look at you curiously. "Keep an eye on that one, there's something strange about him." The jedi nods and drags you into the ship, where it embarks towards the senate/holding cell.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Shgre
Admin
Zetsumei Shgre

Entrance/Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance/Hallways   Entrance/Hallways I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:41 pm

((where will this continue now? o.o))
Back to top Go down
Keru
Cloned Miraluka Jedi
Keru

Entrance/Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance/Hallways   Entrance/Hallways I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:12 pm

((XO We should probably hold off till we actually have a senate))
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Shgre
Admin
Zetsumei Shgre

Entrance/Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance/Hallways   Entrance/Hallways I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:14 pm

((alright x.x))
Back to top Go down
Fayt
Secret Apprentice
Fayt

Male Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Entrance/Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance/Hallways   Entrance/Hallways I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:18 pm

((yay more time for me))

**Is ontop of a skysraper with a high powered sniper rifle takeing aim** Now I just need to hit the energey tank that should relace the cell feilds then my men can ambush them.
Back to top Go down
https://star-wars-galaxies.rpg-board.net
Keru
Cloned Miraluka Jedi
Keru

Entrance/Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance/Hallways   Entrance/Hallways I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:14 pm

Just before the ship takes off, i say to the pilot. "Ahh, hold on there. We have one more waiting for the ride."
Back to top Go down
Fayt
Secret Apprentice
Fayt

Entrance/Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance/Hallways   Entrance/Hallways I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:29 pm

".......huh? It stopped...I suddenly have a VERY bad feeling about this..." *Grabs my rifle and starts running*
Back to top Go down
Keru
Cloned Miraluka Jedi
Keru

Entrance/Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance/Hallways   Entrance/Hallways I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:37 pm

You feel the aura of a thousand jedis weighing down on you as your presence is sensed among them and i start running up the temple towards you.
Back to top Go down
Fayt
Secret Apprentice
Fayt

Entrance/Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance/Hallways   Entrance/Hallways I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:41 pm

"I....Hate....Jedi...Mojo..." *Yells as I strap the rifle to my back as I jump off the skyscraper and into a garbage speeder. "Phew...."
Back to top Go down
Keru
Cloned Miraluka Jedi
Keru

Entrance/Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance/Hallways   Entrance/Hallways I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:45 pm

"Ehh, i dont have the time to chase after him... Till tomorrow, Young Criminal."
Back to top Go down
Fayt
Secret Apprentice
Fayt

Entrance/Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance/Hallways   Entrance/Hallways I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:50 pm

*Sighs as the presure is gone and jumps out of the speeder onto a elevated street* "Im so glad, I have my Dumb Luck or else I would be dead already..." *Laughs to myself and heads for the cantina*
Back to top Go down
Zudo Kinuchi

Zudo Kinuchi

Number of posts : 2
Alignment : Jedi
Dating/Married to : Open!
Race : Rodian
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Entrance/Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance/Hallways   Entrance/Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:09 pm

*walks through the halls*
Back to top Go down
Tobimuska

Tobimuska

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Entrance/Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance/Hallways   Entrance/Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:50 pm

*walks into the hall* wow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entrance/Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance/Hallways   Entrance/Hallways I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance/Hallways
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star wars Galaxies :: Republic Controlled Systems :: Coruscant (Capital) :: Jedi Temple-
Jump to: